Saturday, June 30, 2007

Danger! Danger!

In preparation for blogging about my tour of Europe last week, I took a look at Google Earth. As usual I looked at my house and noticed that the maps have been updated. The building site at the end of Durdham Park has been replaced by a new apartment block and a set of town houses. From the state of my house - which does not include the new extension, I'd say the pictures were taken some time in the first half of last year.

Now to the really interesting thing. The Google spyplane must have passed over Durdham Park just a rip was occurring in space-time time. You can see a clear discontinuity in the matrix on Google maps. I've read enough books to know that this is the sort of thing that aliens from other dimensions use to sneak into our world.

No comments:

Search This Blog