Sunday, April 22, 2007

Amazon

I bought my N800 from Amazon. Not the cheapest but they had it in stock and could ship quickly. Unfortunately they used City-Link for the delivery. I have spent too much of my life waiting in City-Link's offices, waiting for various parcels which they tried to deliver when no one was in. This time, it seems - not that I am making an accusation - that they didn't bother trying to deliver.
The web tracking said they'd tried to deliver at 8:19 and that no one was home, so they'd left a card. There was someone home; they did not leave a card. So I found myself visiting their offices and waiting.

Using City-Link is not the quality I expect from Amazon. I told them so and had an apologetic e-mail back. And they refunded me my express delivery charge. Well done Amazon.

No comments:

Search This Blog